“Surprising satisfaction in a strip mall location”
Review of Twisted Cork

Twisted Cork
Ranked #20 of 1,467 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 26, 2015

My daughter (age 26) recommended this for a Saturday evening with her out of town visiting parents (my wife and I) It sounded nice, but I had my doubts when we pulled into the small strip mall where it is located: Subway on on end and an insurance firm as a neighbor. However, it is a very nice, very sophisticated restaurant: great food, friendly and helpful staff, and a nice ambiance once you walk in the front door. They promote their association with local food producers and do not dissappoint. A unique touch is their association with the Pacific northwest. The mixed drinks, local Nebraska Brewing Company HopAnomaly, and dinners from chicken to salmon to halibut were all excellent. A nice dinner helped make for a great evening.

Reviewed August 3, 2015 via mobile

A Top 5 Omaha restaurant! Excellent variety of menu selections including beef and seafood. Excellent tasting halibut and sea scallops! Portions could be a bit larger. Wait staff is friendly and helpful with menu selections. Home made desserts are a treat too!

Reviewed July 26, 2015

I like how it feels inside the Twisted Cork. They post the Hawaiian welcome on their door and the decor is Seattle-chic. The chef turns out absolutely marvelous dishes and the wait staff knows the right wine to pair with the food. No hurries...no worries in this special spot.

Reviewed July 24, 2015 via mobile

Great hamburger and Ruben. The tacos are just ok. Prices are ok. $12 on Avg. For lunch. The cookie is delectable. I'll be back many times.

Thank jdnielsen2 .
Reviewed July 18, 2015 via mobile

Decided to give this a shot based on reviews from another website and the Twisted Cork menu. It's in a little out of the way strip mall and has plenty of parking. It's split into two separate areas one where the bar is and the other for dining. I prefer the bar area and we sat at a high top.

They have lots of appetizers and shared plates. Great wine and beer selection too. The service was very good but we were there pretty early at 6pm. We didn't know what to order but after seeing the claim on the menu that their burger was picked as the #1 burger in Nebraska, we HAD to try it and boy, it was delicious. Everything on the menu is sourced locally, homemade and from sustainable farming. Even the Ketchup is home made. Be careful though, it's really sweet and unlike any ketchup you've had (I'm betting)

All in all I'd love to go back and spend more time there, have a glass of wine or beer kick back and watch the world go by.