“a GREAT hamburger”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Read about this and decided to give it a try for lunch. Nice place. Very interesting and unique menu items. The twisted hamburger was outstanding. It was voted the best in Nebraska. There are quite a few of those awards hanging in restaurants around Omaha - but this one delivers. A large selection of beers, ales and wines are available. Highly recommended.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Wow, I suprised by the tasty Seattle Burger. It was a burger blended with beef and pork which was very tasty. It reminded me of something like a sausage, but not as strongly seasoned. It was absolutely delicious. It is a burger pattie made with beef, pork and seasonings. The service was also excellent, very friendly and attentive. It decorated in a Seattle theme and is well done.

The only downside was it was a loud atmosphere.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

We ate at this restaurant because we saw on the Food Network that they had the top rated hamburger in Nebraska. It is a very nice place and the food was good. I had the Seattle burger which was lightly coated with coffee. You couldn't even taste the coffee and the burger had a great flavor. I would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting a good food experience.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

The concept of locally sourced and natural emphasis is one that is late to come to Omaha, but Twisted Cork not only does it nicely, but with a terrific blend of Pacific and Heartland, along with a unique selection of wines. The service is good and there is a nice feel and ambiance to the restaurant.
We have been there twice and both times it was an outstanding meal, with excellent service and options that aren't on other menus. Their fish, in particular, is outstanding, but really everything is good, so to single that out isn't entirely fair!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

My second time here-my first time was average, so I gave it another try. Last time I tried the burger and it was good (not terrific, but good). Tried the Salmon the next time-It was mind blowingly good. The rest of my folks tried other entrees-and they were all great. The beer selection was excellent-and most importantly, my server, a tall charming girl, was extraordinarily courteous and efficient. I think she made a great meal even better-
5 stars.

Been to Twisted Cork? Share your experiences!