“Consistent Good Food”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 132nd & Maple
Reviewed March 30, 2014

The lasagna off slightly from prior visits yet still extremely good would not hurt to throw in a small salad at these prices.

The Chicken Parm sandwich with spinach salad and fries was excellent.

1  Thank kardmania

Reviewed November 14, 2013

A friend, her mother, and myself visited Zurlo's last year. We were looking for a semi upscale restaurant that would provide a great meal and a good place for conversation, as we don't often get together. The dining room is very small and the night we were there they had a singer performing and the volume was uncomfortably loud. The table next to us complained about the volume and it was lowered, but as soon as that table left, the volume went right back up. The waitress could not even hear us giving her our orders, it was very uncomfortable. The food was ok, nothing memorable. After the visit, I went to the restaurant website and sent a comment via email and never received a response. For that reason alone, I will not return. If you want to be able to have good conversation, head somewhere else, the food here is not worth the conversation sacrifice to me.

3  Thank Kelli L
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Met for dinner on a warm July evening. The wait staff was helpful, amiable and good natured. Appetizers and entres were savory and interesting takes on traditional dishes. Good wine selection, maybe a short list.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I visited Zurlo's Bistro in November with my wife and my mother. We actually stumbled across this restaurant on Open Table, when the restaurant we wanted to go to didn't have any openings.

We were surprised. The food was well cooked and perfectly flavored. The portions were big, but that was my big flaw, and that isn't a big deal. It's a very good hole in the wall for Italian food, and worth a try or two!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

The food was presented beautifully but the overall execution of many dishes was poor. The fried eggplant rolatini was overdone in the appetizer but the sauce was a winner. My pasta primavera entree had way too much pickled veggies giving the dish a sour taste and the cocktails were not chilled. The wait staff was courteous but whatever was happening in the kitchen slowed down the service. My friend's meatloaf was burned and the other entrée was barely warm. I probably will not be going back to.

4  Thank kellyk411