“Overpriced & failed to meet expectations”
Review of Blue Planet Natural Grill - CLOSED

Blue Planet Natural Grill
Description: 402-218-4555
Description: 402-218-4555
Rockwall, Texas
“Overpriced & failed to meet expectations”
Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

First time there ordered pizza & burger...pizza was skimpy...almost looked like 2 yr old art project...burger the meat was lost in the bun & portabelo mashroom was nowhere to be found. Kitchen was filty from what i can see & outside seating was terrible & cheap...stop with the BB&B cheap metal seats & tables....overall i am not visiting this place again

Kansas City, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“yellow fingers are a small price to pay”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Was in omaha for a business trip. We had a late lunch around 1:30pm so it wasn't too busy. One of the guys in our group had to order gluten-free food and another is a loose vegetarian. Blue Planet does a really nice job offering a menu that you can make as healthy or as food-allergy save as you want to make it. I had the buffalo wrap and curry fries, both excellent. My fingers were yellow for the rest of the day, but it was totally worth it. I wasn't paying, so the prices weren't my concern.

Seattle, Washington
“Lots of vegan options! :)”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I always struggle to find vegan options when in Omaha (time to step it up O-town!). I found Blue Planet after doing a google search for vegan options. There is plenty to eat for vegans, vegetarians, and people who are gluten free or lactose intolerant. They had sandwiches, burgers, wraps, salads, noodle and rice bowls, pizzas, and smoothies. I had a vegan pizza- it was great. Other people with me had the wraps, they also agreed that it was delicious. I thought food was reasonable priced and everyone working there was extremely nice. I will go here again!!

West Jordan, Utah
“Healthy has a cost...”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

It's a great location and anything with "Grill" in the title has promise, but since I'm not a vegetarian or really into organic the "Natural" in the title should have made me search for something else. They have hamburgers (actually made of beef) on the menu, but I was told they were out. I then went for a Thai Pizza with chicken. The sauce was good with some decent spice, but the wheat dough tasted...healthy...which to me means it was chewy and flavorless. I found that a good deal of water was needed to get it down.

The attitude of the woman working the counter brought me from a rating of 2 to a 3; she was very nice, competent, and apologetic over being out of hamburgers. It's a walk-up and order kind of place, so she was our only interface with the staff.

• Visited March 2013
Vermillion, South Dakota, United States
“Delicious”
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for vegetarian options and this little spot did not disappoint. Thai bowl, Zesty Tuscan bowl and a side of edamame. Yum.