“yellow fingers are a small price to pay”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Blue Planet Natural Grill - CLOSED

Blue Planet Natural Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Description: 402-218-4555
Kansas City, Missouri
“yellow fingers are a small price to pay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

Was in omaha for a business trip. We had a late lunch around 1:30pm so it wasn't too busy. One of the guys in our group had to order gluten-free food and another is a loose vegetarian. Blue Planet does a really nice job offering a menu that you can make as healthy or as food-allergy save as you want to make it. I had the buffalo wrap and curry fries, both excellent. My fingers were yellow for the rest of the day, but it was totally worth it. I wasn't paying, so the prices weren't my concern.

• Visited May 2013

Seattle, Washington
“Lots of vegan options! :)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

I always struggle to find vegan options when in Omaha (time to step it up O-town!). I found Blue Planet after doing a google search for vegan options. There is plenty to eat for vegans, vegetarians, and people who are gluten free or lactose intolerant. They had sandwiches, burgers, wraps, salads, noodle and rice bowls, pizzas, and smoothies. I had a vegan pizza- it was great. Other people with me had the wraps, they also agreed that it was delicious. I thought food was reasonable priced and everyone working there was extremely nice. I will go here again!!

• Visited May 2013
West Jordan, Utah
“Healthy has a cost...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

It's a great location and anything with "Grill" in the title has promise, but since I'm not a vegetarian or really into organic the "Natural" in the title should have made me search for something else. They have hamburgers (actually made of beef) on the menu, but I was told they were out. I then went for a Thai Pizza with chicken. The sauce was good with some decent spice, but the wheat dough tasted...healthy...which to me means it was chewy and flavorless. I found that a good deal of water was needed to get it down.

The attitude of the woman working the counter brought me from a rating of 2 to a 3; she was very nice, competent, and apologetic over being out of hamburgers. It's a walk-up and order kind of place, so she was our only interface with the staff.

• Visited March 2013
Vermillion, South Dakota, United States
“Delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for vegetarian options and this little spot did not disappoint. Thai bowl, Zesty Tuscan bowl and a side of edamame. Yum.

Council Bluffs, Iowa
“Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

This place has a very good selection of food and is very, very good. They surve natural, organic food that is good and good for you.

Visited July 2012