“Eclectic Pizza Offerings”

Pitch Coal-fire Pizzeria
Reserve with OpenTable
Pitch Coal-fire Pizzeria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 1,356 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 51st & Underwood
Syracuse, New York
“Eclectic Pizza Offerings”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Their pizzas are pretty good, especially the ones that seem kinda out there! The more eclectic it sounds, the better it tastes. I like their lounge ambience as well.

Visited October 2012

Denver, Colorado, United States
“This Pitch hits a Home Run!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have dined here nearly every time I visit Omaha on business. Their service and ambiance is first rate, and their food is fantastic. Last night our server recommended their roasted Brussel Sprouts with Pancetta, and it was the perfect starter to the evening. We followed that with Beet salads topped with a Chevre baked in a puff pastry - fantastic! The pinnacle, of course, was the pie, topped with sausage, pepperoni, and lovely slabs of Mozz. A must visit when you are in Omaha!

• Visited January 2013
Dakota Dunes
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a Pitch !!!Fantastic”
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Came to Omaha to take my granddaughters to Elmo live with my wife and my daughter my daughter said we needed to go to Pitch for lunch food was Excellent,service was outstanding all the staff were smiling and genuinely acted like the were glade you were there. We will be back I want to try dinner waitress mentioned it was a all different menu then . Wow
Thanks again Joe Twohig Dakota Dunes Sd

Omaha, Nebraska
“So Fun! So Relaxing!”
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

This was our first visit to Pitch. Yes, it is very crowded on a a Saturday night, but our time spent waiting flew by as we waited for our table. While we waited, we ordered a bottle of their house wine, Pitch Black, a blend of California red wines. It tasted of dark berries and chocolate with a smooth creamy finish. Definitely a good choice of wine for a party whose taste in wines is mixed ... A happy medium. My husband ordered the macaroni and cheese which was decadent. My adult son and I split the 'shroom pizza which was absolutely delicious and matched the wine perfectly. The staff was very accommodating, making you feel like you were their one and only customers. Pitch has now been added to our favorite restaurant list!

Omaha
“Always a great experience”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

So far have been to Pitch about 4 times in 2012 and it has always been a good experience. The food is always at or above par, and the service has always been great.

Visited December 2012