“The entire family loved the buffet!”
Review of Flavors

Flavors
Ranked #193 of 1,379 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed July 11, 2012

My wife and I have eaten at many Indian restaurants in several countries and this was one of the best. We were there with family for the lunch buffet. My 7 year old grandson tried many things off the buffet and eat them as did his 5 year old cousin. The adults were very pleased with the food and level of service we received as soon as we walked in the door. Dishes on the buffet were well made and labeled and staff answered any questions we had about how spicy a dish was. It was a comfortable setting and we felt like we had as much time as we neede to complete our meal. What a wonderful experience.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

When I first came to Omaha I was little worried about the food I would have as I'm more comfortable with Indian food. When I was first visited Flavors all my worries were gone and was filled with delight after tasting good Indian food. They have vareity of Veg and Non-Veg dishes which would give us lot of options. Especially I love the buffet due to the wide range of dishes. During the stay of 3 months I never felt I was missing home food and thanks to Flavors for being such a wonderful place to eat. The staff is nice and friendly and the owner has become friend of mine.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

Dined solo on a cool evening. Best saag paneer and tamarind chutney I've tasted. Staff was sweet and attentive...probably b/c I was only one of three customers..nonetheless, they were genuine. Price very reasonable and plan to go back for their lunch buffet before I leave town.

Reviewed March 16, 2012

What a delightful find. I have driven by many times with good intentions to stop. Tonight was the night. We were given a table for two by a window. Our server took out order for two vegetarian dishes - medium spicy. She surprised and and delighted us with a sampler plate of fried vegetables compliments of the house. The vegetable dishes we were perfect and more than ample portions. The garlic naan was the best I ever had. We were again surprized with a mango custard. YUMMY and again compliments of the house. Dinner for 2 with tip under $30. Did I mention the owner stopped by, noted that we were new to his restaurant and he would love to have come back for the lunch buffet. We will be back very soon.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

We visited this restaurant on a Thursday evening, March 2012. We made reservations, although it wasn't necessary. We had my brother and his wife dining with my husband and myself. My hubby and I are very familiar with Indian food, but my brother and his wife were not. We took it upon ourselves to order many items and share so that they could get a real taste of a variety of Indian dishes. Everything we at was wonderful. I loved to see masala dosa on the menu. One of my favorites! I had chicken korma and it was delicious! The nan was baked to perfection. I can't wait to go back to "Flavors" the next time I am in Omaha!

Been to Flavors? Share your experiences!