“Excellent Fusion” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Wave Bistro

Wave Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Wave Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 1,337 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: North of 144th and Maple
Description: Asian Fusion Cuisine
New York City, New York
“Excellent Fusion”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012

This chef really knows taste and balance. Everything here is delicious! The smell, the taste, the service, and the simplicity of the menu. The dish I wanted wasn't on the menu, but no worries, they were happy to make it for me. And again, delicious! And at these prices, one can't go wrong. Nicely done, Wave!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank winelover11

Nebraska
“Asian Fusion Delight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

We had a good dining experience at Wave Bistro. The food was very good and reasonably priced. Portion size was perfect. Probably the best Hot & Sour soup I have ever had. For lunch , our table shared the Cashew Crusted Salmon, Pad Thai & Lemon Almond Shrimp, all were very good. For dessert, we had the Japanese Vanilla Soufflé Cheesecake - not what you would expect in a cheese cake, more like a light pound cake with raspberry sauce - very tasty. Staff was polite and friendly. My only negative is that they did not serve all four entrees at the table at the same time…a little disjointed and they were not that busy as it was a late lunch. The décor, I would describe as calm casual and the plating of all the meals beautiful. We will definitely go back for another visit.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank RACKNebraska
Prague, Nebraska, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Anniversary Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

We went on our 5th anniversary. We were very pleased with the whole experience. The only down fall was service was a little slow. This was ok cause we were not in any hurry. The food was absolutely amazing. Good sized portions and great presentation. From appetizer to dessert, everything was better than we had hoped. My wife and I both said we would go back. The place was clean and the staff was excellant. They even offered us a complmentary dessert for our annivrsary.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Jerry R
Omaha, Nebraska
“High Quality at a Good Price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

I've been to Wave Bistro twice now. Each time I've been blown away by my meal. The place is one of the new gems in Omaha and I encourage you check it out!

• Visited August 2012
Ashwaubenon, Wisconsin, United States
“Don't let the location fool you”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

Located in a strip mall may make you think about turning around but you'll be sorry. Our first trip to Wave Bistro and if we're ever back in Omaha we'll make sure to visit again. The waiter was very knowledgable about the entrees and appetizers, the atmosphere was quiet enough for casual conversation and the food was excellent. I had the miso glazed sea bass while my companions had pork medallions and teriyaki chicken. They wished that they ordered the sea bass but still enjoyed their entrees.

• Visited October 2012