“Sensational Steak!”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #86 of 1,549 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Westchester Drive
Transit: West Roads bus stop
Description: Fleming's Omaha, NE is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located in West Omaha off Highway 6, near Westroads Mall, Boys Town, and Downtown Omaha.
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Went with another couple to treat ourselves. Everything was superb: Cocktails were well made, appetizers were excellent and the entrees were well prepared. In our group we had: Crab bisque, French onion soup, wedge salad, mussels as starters followed up by: Lobster tails, bone in filet, NY strip, petite filet. Sides included mile high onion rings, chipotle Mac and cheese and Fleming’s potatoes (potatoes au gratin. Everything was excellent.

The only missteps here were service related: For example the tables are EXTREMELY close together. The dining room was empty but we were seated next to another group. I felt like we were sitting in their laps. And there was no need. They also brought out my soup with my salad instead of staggering the service. Our server seemed nervous.

The seating thing really bothered me and I should have asked for a different table but we waited quite a while for check in staff to search their screens and seem like they had to really think about where we should sit.

I’d return but if I saw an empty dining room I’d ask to sit where I’m not spending $440 (exclusive of gratuity) to eat in someone else’s lap.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

You can never go wrong. Ask Brad for a wine recommendation. All meat dishes superb dessert is not to be missed

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 6, 2018

Stopped by for happy hour in the bar. New menu had the filet sandwich. Excellent! Great atmosphere, staff really know what they’re doing.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

This was a first time visit for a group business dinner including some customers. I knew going in this would be an expensive meal but we had customers and was looking for a great experience and boy we got it. The seafood tower for an appetizer was Flippen awesome, the steaks were prepared perfect and tasted wonderful.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018

You already know it will cost you, so you walk in with a certain mindset. Dined with friends. Had the Fleming’s salad with lemon vinaigrette. It had a crisp bread that tasted of Parmesan. Delicious. Main entree was petite filet. Internal temp was cooked as ordered. The crust was a little too smoked and seared, but overall it was a delicious steak. Mushrooms were the chosen side. Service was very timely. Waiter even recommended drinks when asked. I prefer more illuminated interiors, but hey ...

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar? Share your experiences!