“If you dont mind how stuff taste, and also spend way to much money, then...”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #66 of 1,395 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Westchester Drive
Transit: West Roads bus stop
Description: Fleming's Omaha, NE is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located in West Omaha off Highway 6, near Westroads Mall, Boys Town, and Downtown Omaha.
Reviewed April 4, 2013

The prices are way to high for how low stuff tastes. And by low i mean bad, or at least not great, and to me not not even good. I had three appetizers, and two of their 'small dishes'. none of which in my opinion were good. You will find better crab cakes at the cheese cake factory, you will find better calamari at kona grill, you will find better short ribs out of your own crok-pot, you will find better tuna at taxi. The french fires were good, but lets face it you can find better then 9$ fires from your own deep fryer, or bk or mc'Ds your preference. Thanks goodness they can cook fries right. I dindt try any of the main dishes as the prices were just too astronomical, even though i could afford it, it just didnt seem it would be worth it. dont get me wrong, i will not be going back... ever. I just didnt taste good. and because of that way to expensive. Seems to me if you would have a few of their glasses of wine perhaps things would taste better, or at least i'd be drunk enough and think everything taste like sugar dreams, but i neglected to preform that step. Good luck to you if you go here.

1  Thank 92jeffh

Reviewed March 2, 2013

One of our standards for special treats. Great food and the staff goes out of their way to make you happy. Great price for the quality and excellent wine selection.

1  Thank Cindy L
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Very good meal while on business trip! I had the chef's special which was a filet with a crab and bernaise with seared scallops on the side. Loved it all! Fleming's potatoes were excellent. Also had cream corn but felt it was average. Did have a Chocolate Lava cake for dessert and it was better than advertised! Servers were very good and not distracted by a party of 30+ that arrived about 1/2 after we did. Would do this again!

Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

We are so disappointed!
We had such high expectations for the food, service, atmosphere for Valentine's Day dinner at Fleming's - especially if one considers their very pricey menu.
We ordered the Valentine's Day special for $69/pp. First we got the salad which did not seem very fresh. The lettuce was wilted & the tomatoes were so soft and soggy. It disgusted me so much that I could not eat the salad. At home I never would have used such a tomato in my salad. Yuck! It would have landed right in the trash.
Next was a salmon tartar. It was very tiny (portion) but it was good tasting.
The entree was a CHATEAUBRIAND WITH CRAB GLACAGE. The picture on the menu looked delicious. When the food came we were so disappointed. It looked nothing like their picture on their website / advertising / menu.
It was a simple steak with a glob of some creamy crab stuff on it.
Besides it tasting pretty salty the presentation of all the food was terrible.
We complaint to the waitress and the manager came to our table and apologized (which was very nice!)
They agreed with everything we complaint about and she took off the entrees from the bill. We also got a $25 gift certificate.
It is just too bad that on a day like Valentine's Day the food experience was so miserable.
We didn't have dessert at Fleming's since the waitress advised us to better not eat it there. She recommended a diff. restaurant for dessert.
Anyway....the staff was nice & friendly, but I think I would not go back to this restaurant for the food or the atmosphere.

2  Thank seekAdventures
Reviewed February 8, 2013

We had a wonderful meal with our kids. The service was very good. Very pricey and the one disappointment was that they were out of bone in ribeye steaks (even tho it was very early in the evening) which the men were all planning on.

Been to Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar? Share your experiences!