“Delish”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #100 of 1,372 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Westchester Drive
Transit: West Roads bus stop
Description: Fleming's Omaha, NE is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located in West Omaha off Highway 6, near Westroads Mall, Boys Town, and Downtown Omaha.
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The food was wonderful! The staff was great. I had one small problem with my steak the management noticed I was looking at it came right over and has it fixed. Can't really find one thing bad to say. Very romantic

Reviewed October 15, 2012

the ambience is nice and elegant (attire of guests not always on the same waveband) and the steaks my associate and I had, were wonderful and juicy (my pittsburgh-style was done to perfection). wine was ok and service up to the standards.
for this price, I have to say it is NOT difficult to find good steakhouses in America but nonetheless this is one of them

Reviewed September 27, 2012

The restaurant staff was very attentive, and we received wonderful service throughout the meal. They first seated us closer to the bar but were happy to move us since it was too loud. We each ordered a "small plate" item, a convenient option for smaller appetites, along with a shared appetizer. It felt like we had the table for the night, as we were never made to feel rushed through the meal. I would definitely go there again.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

This is a wonderful restaurant with an extensive wine list, delicious, well presented meals, and excellent service. We have eaten here several times and especially for special days like anniversaries. The first time we ate here I was wearing black slacks so they gave me a black napkin instead of white to prevent lint on slacks. It was a wedding anniversary and they gave us complimentary champion. Go when it's not a holiday for a quiet more private meal. Last Valentines Day they were booked full with an extra room open. Everything was just as wonderful, but not as intimate with all the guests. I will always choose this restaurant when I want to go someplace special.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Our server was spectacular. She gave us great advice, had us sample wines and talked us into desert. The restaurant is beautiful. Our steaks were done to perfection - Medium Rare Plus. We ordered Baked Brie for an appetizer. It showed up topped with walnuts and apple slices on the side. Wow, was that good. The wives had Chocolate Lava Soufflé. They were impressed.

Been to Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar? Share your experiences!