“Great Oriental Cuisine”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Malaysian, Thai
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I have taken both my wife and business contacts to this restaurant. Both have enjoyed the experience. The food is excellent- Cheryl and I have lived in China and worked with Chinese people for decades. Like the Canton House and Gold Mountain this in REAL Chinese food in the Heartland of America.

1  Thank John H

Reviewed February 7, 2013

The food was good, portions were generous, service was excellent and plate presentations were beautiful.

1  Thank Jeanne W
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Ate here while on a recent business trip. The food was excellent, and each entree came with a beautiful carved vegetable (squash perhaps?). I will gladly eat here again on my next trip.

1  Thank saltthief
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Just got into Omah called for takeout, had to wait a min no problem the young girl at the register was very nice, had the general's chicken fried rice and crab Rangoon it was very good,ther was enough for two people I will be back !!

Reviewed September 30, 2012

This was our first time here and it will not be our last. My wife and I both loved it. My wife had the sweet and sour chicken. The chicken was lightly breaded and was so tender it just melted in your mouth. The sweet and sour sauce was mild and very flavorfull. I had the chicken with hot garlic sauce. The chicken was unbreaded and very tender and juicy. The hot garlic sauce was not spicy enough for me but the waitress said they could make it as spicy as I would want. The wait staff is very nice and helpful. Beer was $1.88 and martinis were only $3. We will be going back very soon.