“Amazing food at great prices”

Johnny's Italian Steakhouse - Omaha
Reserve with OpenTable
Johnny's Italian Steakhouse - Omaha is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #126 of 1,383 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Hot Steaks, Hot Music, Hot Italian….Cool Place!Johnny’s Italian Steakhouse is reminiscent of supper clubs of the past known for their great food and good times.Steaks take center stage at Johnny’s whether it is the signature Steak DeBurgo or the ever-popular Drunken Steak. The Italian menu features favorite pasta entrees including Lasagna and tasty and unique creations like Veal Sinatra or the Chanel No. 5 (Marilyn’s favorite!). Enjoy classic martinis, specialty cocktails and an extensive wine list, all of which sets Johnny’s “Stage” for lunch or dinner. With new-fashioned luxuries, old-fashioned service and personal relationships, Johnny’s Italian Steakhouse brings the Rat Pack era to the 21st Century. Join the party that is always in full swing, with new-fashioned luxuries and old-fashioned service and relationships, Johnny’s Italian Steakhouse brings edgy cool of the Rat Pack era into the 21st century.
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

I was incredibly impressed with the food at Johnny's Italian Steakhouse when I stopped in for lunch with some friends. Every aspect of the meal was spot on and I would absolutely come back if I was passing through Omaha again. Highly recommend a visit if you haven't tried this place.

1  Thank TonyB932

Reviewed September 24, 2013

This is the second Johnny's Italian Steakhouse I have been to in the mid-west and it felt very similar to the last (Peoria, IL).
The service and food is always very good and you can rely on this chain wherever you go.
This was a business meal. I had the bone in ribeye surf and turf. The Cajun seasoning on the shrimp slightly overpowered the steak, but it was a good meal. There are no risks at Johnny's, so nothing to push it in to excellent. Always very good.

1  Thank STEVE H
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We always bring family or friends here when they visit us from out of town. The atmosphere is nice, we have always had good service, and our meals have been very good. Drinks great too....

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I wasn't going to order a drink when I sat down at this restaurant because I planned on having dessert, but when I saw the martini menu, I HAD TO. The martini was delightful! For my dinner selection I ordered the medallion filet, asparagus, and a dinner salad. The steak was perfectly done to medium rare and the asparagus was al dente, YUM! For dessert I had this really tasty mounds bar dessert. It had just the right amount of coconut and it really did taste like a Mounds Bar.

The waiter was very good, checking on me at the appropriate time. I didn't feel ignored, nor did I feel he was paying too much attention to me.

I am a Rat Pack fan so the music (Frank, Dean, Sammy, etc...) was relaxing and the photos displayed throughout the restaurant were fun and eye-catching.

I'll be back, and if you like a good steak or a good martini, visit this restaurant. You'll love it!

1  Thank suzb_00
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I have been here a few times and always ordered the same Johnny’s Toasted Ravioli for appetizer and my main course is usually Midwest Filet Mignon with asparagus. Oh yes a glass of red wine. The food is always yummy and the waiter/waitresses very polite and attentive to our questions. The manager is always around checking that everyone is enjoying their time there I noticed. I am coming again this Friday August 9, 2013

1  Thank Gisella33