“Love the Italian music while eating”

Johnny's Italian Steakhouse - Omaha
Reserve with OpenTable
Johnny's Italian Steakhouse - Omaha is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #153 of 1,379 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Hot Steaks, Hot Music, Hot Italian….Cool Place!Johnny’s Italian Steakhouse is reminiscent of supper clubs of the past known for their great food and good times.Steaks take center stage at Johnny’s whether it is the signature Steak DeBurgo or the ever-popular Drunken Steak. The Italian menu features favorite pasta entrees including Lasagna and tasty and unique creations like Veal Sinatra or the Chanel No. 5 (Marilyn’s favorite!). Enjoy classic martinis, specialty cocktails and an extensive wine list, all of which sets Johnny’s “Stage” for lunch or dinner. With new-fashioned luxuries, old-fashioned service and personal relationships, Johnny’s Italian Steakhouse brings the Rat Pack era to the 21st Century. Join the party that is always in full swing, with new-fashioned luxuries and old-fashioned service and relationships, Johnny’s Italian Steakhouse brings edgy cool of the Rat Pack era into the 21st century.
Reviewed December 17, 2012

We have never been disappointed with this restaurant and it is in an outdoor mall where you can do lunch and shop.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Superb service and food everytime. Most recent visit was early Oct 2012. I had the crispy dilled tilapia and loved it. Like the wine selections and the atmosphere. Bravo Johnny's!

Reviewed October 20, 2012

My husband and I were wondering around to find a restaurant to celebrate my Birthday. We ended up going to JIS which neither of us have been to before. We ordered two cocktails which were well made. For an appetizer we ordered the betta bruchetta, it was so yummy I almost thought of ordering more. We both ordered salmon for dinner, his the maple glazed and mine the spinach stuffed. It was cooked to perfection and was super delicious. With the meals we had the choice of soup or salad. He chose the salad me the baked potato soup. Both were umbelievable! The soup had chunks of potatoes in it with bacon and cheese, so creamy wish it was never ending. My husbands salad was just as great, the goat cheese on it added a flavor that we have never had before. And I cannot forget the bread! so buttery and garlicly! I asked for a loaf to go. Our waiter was fantastic and made sure our waters were full and our food came out accordingly. I will definatley be returnning, maybe tommorrow.... :)

2  Thank Dani C
Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

When in Omaha, eat steak! The waiter was very attentive and friendly. Calamari prepared correctly. Drinks were good but the star was the steaks, they were very flavorful, best we've had in some time. Nice outdoor seating area with fireplace.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Simply the best Fillet Mignon my travelling companions have ever had. My stuffed pork chop on one occasion and Salmon Fiorintino on another were outstanding. A bit on the expensive side but the service and food for this diner were worth every extra penny.

1  Thank Douglas Z

Been to Johnny's Italian Steakhouse - Omaha? Share your experiences!