“Better food if you are at the convention center”

Liberty Tavern Hilton - Omaha
Reserve with OpenTable
Liberty Tavern Hilton - Omaha is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #301 of 1,379 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: American
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 10th Street
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We stopped over for a quick lunch during the Berkshire convention. Luckily they had a buffet in the back already prepared, so we were super lucky to get a seat at the bar and then got food quickly. They were completely overrun by people at the convention and did a good job keeping it all together. The food was a lot better than what we would have eaten next door and the beer on tap was tasty.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I ate here as a Private Dining group of about 25 at an off-peak time. The service was ok, although I believe it suffered due to being understaffed, there was only 1 server and 1 server assistant for all of us. The menu was very limited and some of the items were "Hit or Miss" as far as quality. The Margarita pizza was good, but the 5 cheese mac & cheese was barely warm and dry.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Tried a variety of things, as I am not a big fan of standard "breakfast foods." Everything was fresh and prepared well. Only complaint on the food is that the bacon was kind of soggy. Service was slow and sporadic, but they were friendly otherwise. If I was staying the hotel, I'd eat there again, but if I had a choice I'd proably go elsewhere.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

You can argue all day if the Reuben Sandwich is originally from Nebraska or New York. I know for a fact that the Reuben served here is absolutely delicious!

Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

Good service, good food, and what could be more convenient? Not worth the trip, but certainly a fine choice for whenever I find myself staying at the Hilton Omaha. The service averages "good" but the pendulum swings pretty far in both directions to average out there. . . Last night, for example, the Chef de Cuisine came out personally to greet me and to apologize for having run out of a key ingredient, taking the time to consult with me in my choosing my own substitution. I subbed out the missing artichoke with asparagus and had a fantastic pasta. Today, however, my tomato bisque was delivered with a teaspoon and a shrug. Still, I'll be back. . . On a cold Omaha night, when you're already back at the hotel, it's a pretty fine choice when compared to facing that biting wind!