“It took some guts to open a new Steakhouse in Omaha”

Sullivan's Steakhouse - Omaha
Reserve with OpenTable
Sullivan's Steakhouse - Omaha is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 1,382 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Farnum Street
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Remarkable service. Attentive. Well trained staff. Great party rooms. And, oh yes, great streaks! But I actually thought the sashimi was even better. Never frozen, no hint of "fish" taste. Excellent.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Fabulous steak and service. They treat you like you are their only customer. Be prepared for the price, but well worth a splurge!

Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

I went here for a work lunch & I was glad I wasn't paying out of pocket. Although the meatloaf was amazing I don't think I would go there & pay $14 for it for lunch. By the time you get a drink & leave a tip, $20 for lunch isn't a stretch. I saw some ads for their dinner menu & those prices were even higher. If you really wanted to splurge for a really nice date night this would be a great place.

Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

On an unplanned trip to Omaha, I decided to make the best of it and find a good steak. I parked near the library in the northwest corner of the old market district, and after wandering the shops, stopped at Sullivan's for dinner.

I told the waiter I like red meat and red wines. The wine list was about 20 pages, ranging from $35-$200+ bottles. I opted for a by-the-glass CA zin, so I'd be able to drive back to my hotel safely.

To stick with my red meat theme, I had the seared Ahi Tuna as an appetizer, and it was wonderful.

My steak, a dry-aged 14 ounce NY strip was cooked the way I like it, and with great skill. I like my steaks very rare, and that's sometimes hard for some places to get right on the strip (one end is narrower than the other, and tends to end up over-cooked).

I enjoyed my steak, and finished up with a larger than expected creme brûlée.

I wasn't really planning on spending $85 for dinner, but I think I got my money's worth.

They brought a warm loaf of white bread to the table, which didn't really fit my red meat theme. I didn't think to ask if they had pumpernickel instead.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

A+ Service, Ambiance, and the most delicious food and desserts ever!
A sweet starter ... Blue Cheese Chips fromt he bar menu...tanitlizing I tell you!
The steaks will have your mouth watering!
Lunch menu is very reasonable for such a high-end restaurant.
I will be back!