“Not that great”

Sullivan's Steakhouse - Omaha
Reserve with OpenTable
Sullivan's Steakhouse - Omaha is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 1,356 Restaurants in Omaha
Cross street: Farnum Street
Wichita, Kansas
“Not that great”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Sullivan's in Denver was such a great experience that I looked forward to the Omaha location. Flemings, 801 and Mahogany have better quality steaks. Our service was NOT swell. Maybe it was her first night. Maybe not. Since our largest complaint was the service, we'll try it one more time. Jeans are fine and corkage is $25.

• Visited April 2013

• Korean first
Houston, Texas
“Amazing Service”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

The service was amazing. Great attention to details and special requests. The food far exceeded my expectations and the expectations of our entire party.

Visited April 2013
Plattsmouth, Nebraska
“More than a meal, it's and Experience!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Sullivan's "Knocked me out"! It's not just a meal, it's an experience. The staff is highly trained, splendidly uniformed, and I've only seen more smiles at Disneyland. Your server will greet you warmly, then ask; "Are we scheduled for an after meal event tonight,or will we be taking our time?" I suggest you take your time. We love to go there with friends and make an evening of it. Three hours pass quickly when you truly take time to enjoy each course. and cocktails over conversation. You cannot make a poor choice on the menu, and there is something for everyone. Special events like holidays, usually come with a unique menu item, just to keep it fresh. The decor is rich, and soothing. I just feel so special their.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank bsorens
Estherville, Iowa
“Top notch food and service”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

My husband and I celebrated our anniversary at Sullivan's last night. First of all we had an excellent waitress named Mel, she was knowledgeable about the menu and wine pairings and took time to explain the extensive number of specials for the evening. We started with the chilled seafood sampler which was good. I had a Caesar salad and my husband had the bisque both of which were very good. For main courses I choose the trio of filets with 3 different preparations, the Oscar style being the best, and my husband had the twin lobster tails, both of these orders were prepared perfectly.After dinner our waitress brought us a complimentary dessert for our anniversary with a photo of us in a frame signed by the staff. Every single one of the waitstaff and the manager wished us a happy anniversary,the waitstaff does a fabulous job of seeing that you are taken care of!.The meal was perfectly timed with only a few minutes between each course. The menu is fairly extensive and with the numerous specials featured there were many choices. We have eaten at a number of Omaha's best steakhouses and feel that this is the best!

• Visited April 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
“YUM!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Sullivan's has great food, a great atmosphere, and great service. The price tag is high, but worth it on a special occasion.

Visited December 2012