I stayed at this hotel for a business trip. It was convenienty located near my office. Here are my Pros/Cons opinions:
1. The staff is extremely friendly. During my entire stay they were helpful and attentive.
2. Culvers (restuarant) in the parking lot - great food
3. Room comes with a daily pass to the 24-Hour fitness next store!
4. Breakfast was average but tasty! The lady running it was very friendly! Coffee was excellent!
5. The cleaning staff kept my room very clean!
1. Bed still uses comfortors - I personally prefer hotels that use the duvet covers because I know they get washed more often.
2. The bed itself felt like it was lacking support. Not that it was pillow top, but that you kind of "sank" when sitting or laying on it.
3. The bathroom was atrocious. Old wallpaper that is peeling in some areas, old tile that needs grout work or better yet to be replaced all together and the shower head was the worst I seen in the last year while travelling. I think its time for an update.
4. Only complaint about the cleaning staff was she (he?) failed to restock the coffee condiments two of the days I was there and didn't restock the bathroom toiletries even though I had taken them to use at the gym.
Overall it was a pleasant stay and I plan to stay there again when I return to work in Omaha in June.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Omaha West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Omaha West Hotel Omaha
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Omaha West
- Omaha Country Inn