Tripadvisor
Omaha
All reviews the concierge lounge front desk rooftop pool jazz club great hotel rooms are great old market the shuttle driver hotel restaurant third floor business traveler upon check lobby area comfortable beds fitness center stayed one night would highly recommend this hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

We just held our company conference at this beautiful hotel. It was so great, the staff was amazing. Should out to Jiles B. He was so nice and helped us with everything that we needed. Also a shout out to Denita who helped me with getting changes that were needed made. Such great place and the food for our conference was top notch as well.

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

I am convinced the SPG/Marriott merger is a success and will continue to improve!!! This night was incredible (the upgrade might have influenced this). Maria, at the Front Desk eased the stress, while I retrieved our luggage. Maria was amazing, and when none of the junior suites were available she in my mind did some magic and put us in a room that all I can is WOW!!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 19, 2020

I had a great stay at the Marriott Downtown. Rooms were modern and comfortable, bed was great, and the staff was extremely welcoming/accomodating.
The only reason I didn't give it an "excellent" review is something somewhat out of their control - even on the 11th floor, I did have a bit of road noise from the highway in my room. Not bad enough to keep me awake or wake me up, but enough that I noticed. Otherwise, wonderful!!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
thekenpeck, Director of Room Operations at Omaha Marriott Downtown Capitol District, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Good morning Nicole S,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review! It's great to hear the stay was mostly perfect, our apologies for the road noise. Please let me know when you return to the area and we'll ensure that you are on the city side of the hotel. Thank you again for staying, we hope to see you again soon.

Ken Peck
Director of Room Operations
kenpeck@marcushotels.com

Reviewed January 16, 2020

Excellent fitness center with new equipment and plenty of space. Good bar with nice selection of beer and Whiskey. Descent selection of food, not your typical hotel bar selections. Front desk personnel were pleasant.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Good morning maineak01,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review! We love our gym and were rated in the top 10 of all Marriott hotels in 2019. Our culinary staff personally develops all menu items to ensure we do not have "typical hotel food", rather they look to create a culinary experience. When you have a moment, would you mind sharing with us how we could have made it a perfect 5? Thank you again for staying, we hope to see you again soon.

Ken Peck
Director of Room Operations
kenpeck@marcushotels.com

Reviewed January 14, 2020

Stayed here for 4 nights for a convention. Found the rooms to be very comfortable and clean. Better lighting is needed in bathroom. Staff was friendly throughout hotel. They have a complimentary shuttle. 1 block from convention center. Steak restaurant on site is excellent (pricey). Hotel bar is nice too. Would stay here again!