Courtyard Omaha Aksarben Village
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$130
Hyatt.com
$129
Courtyard
  • Restaurant
All reviewsuniversity of nebraskacourtyard marriottmovie theaterwithin walking distancestarbucks coffeefire pitconference centernice hoteltop floorking roomstaying at this hotelhome away from homeindoor poolexercise roomfront desk staffwould definitely stay here againold market
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I often travel to Omaha for business. The hotel is always clean and well-run. The rooms are comfortable and have everything i need.

Like another poster said; one of the highlights of staying here is chatting with the lovely Zeinab in the Bistro. She always waves and says "Hi" whenever I walk into the hotel. She always makes time to make me feel happy and comfortable when I stop by for something to eat and drink. She's an asset to the hotel and they should be proud of her.

I would recommend this location to anyone.

Room Tip: Get a low room number or a high one to avoid the elevator
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Kristi J, Director of Sales at Courtyard Omaha Aksarben Village, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Hello fldigger: Thank you so much for your positive review of our hotel. We appreciate your loyalty. Zeinab was thrilled to see her name in print! She truly loves our guests. Safe travels and we hope to see you back in Omaha soon.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Another great experience at your fine hotel. I always stay here when I'm im town and the main reason is for the friendliest staff of any hotel I stay in. I travel all over the country and I look forward to going to Omaha because of your staff. The one employee that stands out is Zienab in the 'Bistro'. She always has a welcome smile and a friendly greeting. No matter the time of day I show up, she's there to make me feel glad to be there. She makes me feel like I'm home away from home!

Dave from MI

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Lee J, General Manager at Courtyard Omaha Aksarben Village, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Hello David: My sincere thanks, for your loyalty to our hotel. We are glad to be your 'home' away from home. Zienab is a wonderful asset to our Courtyard team. I appreciate you sharing your positive experience. Please let me know if there is ever anything I can do, to make your stay at the Courtyard a comfortable one! See you soon!

Reviewed November 13, 2013

This Courtyard is clean and modern with great amenities for the business traveler and vacationer alike. Friendly staff and a great location. parking is ample and the lobby can serve as a great social meeting area. Internet service is free and quiet easy to access and use. There are plenty of restaurants in the area to choose from and the lobby restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner.

Room Tip: All the rooms have been great so far but the rooms over the parking lot may be protected from street noise a little better then those in the front of the hotel.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Hello Geoffrey! Thank you so much for the great review of our hotel. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay! Trip Advisor reviews, like yours, greatly influence traveler's decisions on where to stay in Omaha. We appreciate you sharing your experience at the Aksarben Village Courtyard! We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for two nights. Great location, clean. Strikes a great balance of features and price. Solid in every category from lounge space (indoor and out), computer access, workout facility 24 hrs, quality rooms. Nice surprise to have room service at a Courtyard. The food was better than expected. No complaints and would definitely stay again.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Kristi J, Director of Sales at Courtyard Omaha Aksarben Village, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Wow! Thank you so much for the great review of our hotel! We enjoyed having your group at the Courtyard and hope to see you in the future! Be sure to check out some of the great restaurants in Aksarben Village on your next trip to Omaha!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

I try and stay at Marriott properties when traveling for business or leisure. I searched this one out on Trip Advisor before booking. I was not disappointed. This is a fantastic Courtyard by Marriott. The location is perfect. Surrounded by UNO student housing, the area was quiet and clean. The front desk young lady was professional and polite and check-in was quick & efficient. My room was very welcoming & clean. I was in Omaha on business so having the use of the free wi-fi was a plus. There was a high school basketball team staying in the hotel at the same time and they were loud on Saturday night, running up and down the hallway & loud knocking next door to my room. The young man at the desk took care of the situation quickly and there was no further incident. I think the only recommendation I would make would be to provide tea bags with the coffee service in the room. Not everyone is a coffee drinker (like myself) and I was disappointed to learn that this hotel does not provide tea the way other properties do. But there are plenty of restaurants in the area and a Wal Mart not far away at all. Also, I there was no hand lotion provided with the toiletries and when I asked a maid who was in the hallway, she told me she would need to call her supervisor and have some brought up to me. Not sure why that is but she brought me 3 bottles so I didn't need to ask for any more while I was there. I will definitely stay here again when in Omaha.

Room Tip: Choose a room further away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Kristi J, Director of Sales at Courtyard Omaha Aksarben Village, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Thank you so much for your fantastic review of our hotel! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We hope to see you back in Aksarben Village in the future! Safe travels!