“Comfortable and Friendly Hotel”

Courtyard Omaha Aksarben Village
Ranked #11 of 82 Hotels in Omaha
Reviewed November 13, 2013

This Courtyard is clean and modern with great amenities for the business traveler and vacationer alike. Friendly staff and a great location. parking is ample and the lobby can serve as a great social meeting area. Internet service is free and quiet easy to access and use. There are plenty of restaurants in the area to choose from and the lobby restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner.

Room Tip: All the rooms have been great so far but the rooms over the parking lot may be protected from street...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Lee J, General Manager at Courtyard Omaha Aksarben Village, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Hello Geoffrey! Thank you so much for the great review of our hotel. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay! Trip Advisor reviews, like yours, greatly influence traveler's decisions on where to stay in Omaha. We appreciate you sharing your experience at the Aksarben Village Courtyard! We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for two nights. Great location, clean. Strikes a great balance of features and price. Solid in every category from lounge space (indoor and out), computer access, workout facility 24 hrs, quality rooms. Nice surprise to have room service at a Courtyard. The food was better than expected. No complaints and would definitely stay again.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Kristi J, Director of Sales at Courtyard Omaha Aksarben Village, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Wow! Thank you so much for the great review of our hotel! We enjoyed having your group at the Courtyard and hope to see you in the future! Be sure to check out some of the great restaurants in Aksarben Village on your next trip to Omaha!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

I try and stay at Marriott properties when traveling for business or leisure. I searched this one out on Trip Advisor before booking. I was not disappointed. This is a fantastic Courtyard by Marriott. The location is perfect. Surrounded by UNO student housing, the area was quiet and clean. The front desk young lady was professional and polite and check-in was quick & efficient. My room was very welcoming & clean. I was in Omaha on business so having the use of the free wi-fi was a plus. There was a high school basketball team staying in the hotel at the same time and they were loud on Saturday night, running up and down the hallway & loud knocking next door to my room. The young man at the desk took care of the situation quickly and there was no further incident. I think the only recommendation I would make would be to provide tea bags with the coffee service in the room. Not everyone is a coffee drinker (like myself) and I was disappointed to learn that this hotel does not provide tea the way other properties do. But there are plenty of restaurants in the area and a Wal Mart not far away at all. Also, I there was no hand lotion provided with the toiletries and when I asked a maid who was in the hallway, she told me she would need to call her supervisor and have some brought up to me. Not sure why that is but she brought me 3 bottles so I didn't need to ask for any more while I was there. I will definitely stay here again when in Omaha.

Room Tip: Choose a room further away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Kristi J, Director of Sales at Courtyard Omaha Aksarben Village, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Thank you so much for your fantastic review of our hotel! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We hope to see you back in Aksarben Village in the future! Safe travels!

Reviewed November 3, 2013

The room and property were in immaculate condition. The staff were very nice and quick to get me into my room. The beds and pillows were VERY comfortable.

I would very much recommend this hotel. I am seriously considering Courtyard for all of my future trips.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Lee J, General Manager at Courtyard Omaha Aksarben Village, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Thanks so much for reviewing the Courtyard in Aksarben Village. I so appreciate the positive comments on our staff, cleanliness, and comfort. We strive to make every guests’ stay an enjoyable one.
I truly hope you to choose to stay with us again the next time you are in Omaha!
Thanks again for being a guest at our hotel!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

We go up to Omaha fairly frequently and have stayed at several hotels. It was our first time at this specific location and I will definitely go back! It was clean, well taken care of, great location, etc. What impressed us the most is the staff, well, the woman at the front desk in particular ( I wish I could remember her name! We stayed 10/24). Both of my young children threw up in the middle of the night - not pleasant. When I called down the next morning to explain and ask for more towels, she was so understanding. Not only did she have more towels sent up, but she included a bag with gatorade, a banana, cheerios, and extra bags for clothing! To me, that is above and beyond!!! What was also a plus is that they have laundry facilities, so I was able to get everything cleaned before we checked out. I am truly impressed with the staff at this hotel and I look forward to staying there again!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Lee J, General Manager at Courtyard Omaha Aksarben Village, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry to hear your children got sick while in here. However, I am so glad you were taken care of by our staff. We do everything we can to make our guests stay a comfortable and enjoyable one. I hope that you were able to enjoy the rest of the time you were in Omaha and we hope to see you next time your travels bring you to the area.
Thank you so much for choosing to stay at the Courtyard in Aksarben Village!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

I stayed for three nights during a business trip. Overall, no complaints. The staff is friendly. The breakfast (included in my room rate; a bit pricey otherwise) was better than I expected; quite good actually. The room was comfortable. A few stains on the carpet, but very clean otherwise. My one complaint, to echo another review, is the noise from the elevators. My room was a few doors down and there was a loud hum every time the elevator moved between floors. I thought about asking to switch to a different room, but the noise became tolerable as I got used to it and, fortunately, the elevators weren't used much late at night or in the very early morning.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review the Courtyard in Aksarben Village. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. I do apologize about the noise near the elevator.We will get our elevator company to check on the noise level as guests should be have to hear the elevator in their rooms. In the meantime, request a room away from the elevator; we do our best to accommodate those special requests.
Again, thank you for choosing the Courtyard. We hope to see you the next time you are in Omaha!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Zienaib was a great experience at the bar. She is so nice and friendly. I can't say enough about the good times had at the hotel with the staff. I have been staying at this hotel form almost 3 years. I am executive platinum and hope to make lifetime soon.They make me feel at home when I am away from home. I would reccommend this hotel to anyone visting Omaha NE.

Room Tip: Get a balcony room.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Lee J, General Manager at Courtyard Omaha Aksarben Village, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Thank you for reviewing the Courtyard in Aksarben Village. I appreciate your comments on our staff. Zeinab is definitely and asset to our team! I am glad to hear you always have wonderful service while staying with us.
Thank you so much for being a loyal guest. We look forward to serving you the next time you are in Omaha.