“Baileys is a wonderful breakfast and lunch joint”
Review of Bailey's

Bailey's
Ranked #155 of 1,351 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: American
Omaha, Nebraska
“Baileys is a wonderful breakfast and lunch joint”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This place is awsome and very popular and always packed,so what does that tell you.
The food is awsome, made with the freshest ingredients
Nice decor and friendly staff.
I never had anything there that was'nt just absolutely fantastic

• Visited January 2013

Omaha, Nebraska
“Really great food and service”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I can't believe I hadn't heard about this place until recently. The food is excellent. It gets very crowded, though, so go early, or you may end up waiting 20-30 minutes for a table. I think the restaurant definitely needs a bigger entryway where people can wait. (Or just expand to add more tables!)

• Visited November 2012
South Dakota
“Best kept secret of Omaha!!!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

The food here is fantastic. The best breakfast I ever had to date. Staff friendly, helpful and polite. Only negative was the wait, but boy was it worth it! Can't wait to eat here again.

• Visited November 2012
Omaha
“Best breakfast in Omaha!”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

My husband and I stumbled upon Bailey's one morning when we first started dating, almost three years ago and it has been a favorite ever since! The staff knows us by name when we come in, no matter how long it's been between visits. The food is always amazing and the specials are creative without being too over the top. They make the best coffee cake in town and you can't go wrong with their choices of Eggs Benedict. Did I say "Best Breakfast"... Their lunches are amazing as well. I've been known, on occasion, to send my husband there to order for me so that I can meet him there during my very short lunch break from work. While I'm on the subject of lunch at Bailey's... their pancakes are so good, my husband has been known to order a side of them at lunch. They're what we originally fell in love with there and what we continue to come back for... along with the fantastic service, family atmosphere, delicious food and great staff!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Aimee O
Brookfield, Wisconsin
“Tasty food seasoned with local color”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Sadly, I have been late to discover Bailey's. I have been there several times over the last couple of years, and each time I have liked it more. The Eggs Benedict menu is exceptional, and the perfectly griddled English muffins are the best in town. The restaurant has ties to a seafood restaurant in the same shopping area, and the crab and lox couldn't be fresher. Wait staff are friendly and knowledgeable.

Although the restaurant serves lunch, I have only had the oportunity to partake in the breakfast menu. We are moving out of state soon, and I will miss breakfast at Bailey's. I would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant.

• Visited July 2012

Been to Bailey's? Share your experiences!