“Great Times!”

Add it.
Maplewood Lanes
Ranked #19 of 29 Fun & Games in Omaha
Reviewed December 10, 2012

The staff was very friendly. We were the only ones there because of the Nebraska game,however, they opened the grill for us to make us some snacks. We had a blast! I would most definately be returning.

There are newer reviews for Maplewood Lanes

Reviewed December 17, 2008

I travel to Omaha weekly and frequent Maplewood Lanes because it is down the street from my hotel. THIS PLACE IS AWESOME. If I lived in Omaha, I would go there every night. The bar has a "Cheers" atmosphere. . .Neal the bartender knows your name and drink and is always a great person to sit and visit with. His drinks. . can I say "WOW", I recommend the Tower Shots, he'll even give you the recipies if you are nice. OMAHA IS COLD and their OUTDOOR HEATED PATIO IS HOT! Im not just saying that either, I've been out there with no coat on and 10 degrees and it is still 70 degrees. Their food is wonderful, great value, daily specials and the Pizza is out of this world. Oftentimes, I just stop by for a beer, order a large pizza to go and go home. . .at $14.95 this is the best deal in town.

They even reward you for your business. . .you can sign up for their Frequent Bowler program for FREE even if you are not a bowler and earn .05 cents for every dollar you spend!

I would reccomend this place to every local in town, if you are not a Maplewood local . . .then get out there! What are you waiting for?

1  Thank BizTravelerfound