“Birthday”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

Always really excellent food, great wait staff and service. Salmon and chicken are worth the trip. Easy to get to.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Great brunch-- were friends, cyclists, families, couples. Excellent variety for price esp. salads, fruit, cheese area and the breakfast items vary each week. Great treats for all, as well. Have not been for dinner yet, will update, but friends and neighbors rave about this gem. You can hop off I680, but if midtown/Dundee/Benson,
I recommend the beautiful drive S. on 52nd, very relaxing. Or stop prior to a journey to Neale Woods, NP Dodge Park, Fort Calhoun/Blair or exploring the Ponca HIlls or heading E. to IA.

Reviewed March 5, 2018

Tucked away in the same strip mall parking lot as The Cabin, Tussey's offers a pleasant atmosphere at attentive wait-staff, not to mention a pretty ambitious and delicious menu. We went on a Friday in Lent and very pleased with their non-meat choices. I'd eat there every week if we went out that often!

Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

Husband and I go here about once a month for drinks and appetizers. I love the atmosphere and have never had food I didn’t absolutely love. During day there are lots of windows with bring light. In evening it’s darker with candles at each table & Low lighting.
We have been for Sunday brunch and lunch a couple times. Everything is delicious. They have kids menu/high chairs. Most tables are for 2-6. If you have a bigger group, I’d recommend calling ahead.

Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

I had a special chicken and apple salad, the chicken was hot the dressing was delicious. The service was awesome! I also got the Apple crisp ala mode for dessert which was wonderful. Will be back if I'm driving through Omaha again.

Been to Tussey's Casual Grill? Share your experiences!