“Great all around ” 5 of 5 bubbles

Jazz - A Louisiana Kitchen
Ranked #137 of 1,337 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Cajun & Creole, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Live music Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights!
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great all around ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

The service on a busy day is what you would expect, the food is awesome !!!!! Great prices great selection and full orders are huge. Great bar and love music makes it feel even more like New Orleans. Must check out

1 Thank Belowme01

Bennington, Nebraska
“Need to Visit Again for Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

I stopped in for a quick lunch by myself while working nearby. I arrived at 12:30 PM and had my meal and was on my way back to work by 1:00 PM. Service was very prompt and the food came out in no time. I had a Cajun shrimp lunch item and a sweet tea all for less than $10. Many of the items on the menu have lunch pricing and portions. Nicely done and just the right price and portion for lunch. The menu had some really great selections, so I definitely need to come back for dinner and try them out.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank RichFromOmaha
“Probably our Favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have eaten here more than any restaurant in Omaha.
My favorite is the Chicken A La Meir followed by Blackened Chicken And Andouille Fettuccine (not on the standard menu but they will make it for you). My wife gets the Stuffed Catfish very time and loves it. Love this place!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Scott V
Kaiserslautern, Germany
“Really great Creole food great price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

I wanted to go somewhere different for my husbands birthday. This was the place we choose. Seriously delicious food, at an amazing price. My husband and I paid $40 for two beers... Which they have a very large selection... Two appetizers two entrees and an ice tea. The food was high quality and homemade. The service was great...though we did wait for twenty minutes to get seated on a Saturday which was fine... Word to the wise they do not reserve tables so come early. Overall great experience we will be returning.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Alia W
Idaho Falls, Idaho
“Good NOLA-style Comfort Food in Steak Country”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

On a quiet Wednesday night, the hearty comfort food started with the hush puppy appetizer - nothing fancy, but tasty. The Gumbo was thick and flavorful, with a mild spice. I chose the crawfish étouffée for an entree - it was loaded with tiny crawfish tails and had a mild kick, and the jambalaya accompaniment (as a substitute for dirty rice for a bit extra) was a great complement - adding some rich flavor and sweetness. Our cheerful server, Trina, for whom every request was met with a smile and "no problem", convinced us to take a dessert back to our hotel, and the bread pudding was fabulous reheated in the microwave for a moment.

Visited October 2013