“Wonderful Art Theater in Omaha”
Review of Film Streams

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Film Streams
Ranked #9 of 31 Fun & Games in Omaha
Reviewed May 4, 2012

When it first opened we wanted to support Film Streams just so it would stay open. Since then they have creatively developed programs for all kinds of movie buffs. Their offerings include first run art films, foreign films, "oldies, but goodies" and thematic offerings. So happy to have a theater like this in Omaha.

1  Thank principallyretired

Reviewed March 27, 2012

We love films, but wouldn't call ourselves aficionados. They have a nice, understated lobby. We watched an interesting film that I don't think we could have seen anywhere else. They are a non-profit film society, and I know we would visit there often (especially to see the Oscar Shorts!) and probably become involved with the society if we lived in Omaha.

1  Thank Erika M
Reviewed March 1, 2012

I love film streams. It's a unique experience and I'm so sick of seeing Hollywood movies in regular theaters. Great addition to Omaha.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

Reminds me of Chicago film theaters- Biograph, Music Box, other small venues.

1  Thank Anastasia L
Reviewed February 17, 2012

It's about time Omaha gave us the opportunities to view independent films as well as some very obscure films that we normally would not get to see. Thanks!!

Been to Film Streams? Share your experiences!