“Service was very very bad. Rude server...”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #167 of 1,383 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 29, 2010

Service was very very bad. Rude server, management could care less about our poor service and did nothing to acknowledge his staff's issues. Food was okay at best. I would never recommend it to anyone. If you get Tim H as a server, request someone different.

Reviewed July 14, 2010

First, let me start by saying, "I HATE CHAINS!" There, now that I got that off my chest, I can continue. My wife and I ate at the Cheesecake Factory today for lunch. We were seated promptly, and our orders were taken quickly. We started with a salad of delightfully mixed greens. No iceberg in the bunch! The blue cheese dressing was only OK, and lacked "bite". MY wife had the blackened chicken sandwich which she enjoyed very much. I ordered the filet mignon. I was surprised initially at the size of the filet. It was quite large. I am a bit of a steak snob, demand outstanding steaks. I have eaten at the best steakhouses in Omaha: The Drover, Mahogany, Omaha Prime, and amazingly enough...the filet I had here matched up positively with any of them! It was cooked perfectly, and was one of the most tender cuts of meat I have ever been privileged enough to enjoy! The flavor was equally pleasurable. While it was certainly not the least expensive menu item, $32, it was worth every penny of it, and certainly not out of line price-wise for good meat. Most items were in the $8-13 range. Make sure to try the onion rings while you are there. They are dipped in a tempura-like batter, and are nice and crunchy. The french fries were disappointing to me. They tasted like fries you would be able to order at any fast food restaurant. Neither time nor diet allowed us to sample the legendary desserts, but they sure did look good. I was amazed by how good this chain restaurant performed. While I am still not a huge fan of chain restaurants, I must tip my hat to these guys, and I will return.

1  Thank Charlie_from_Omaha
Reviewed May 18, 2010

Cheesecake Factory has never disappointed us. The portions are always large, the service is outstanding, and the atmosphere is great. The pulled pork sandwich and the chopped salad are my favorites...and the white caramel chocolate macadamia nut cheesecake if you save enough room.

Reviewed March 30, 2010

Courteous and attentive staff, brought an infant plant of bananas and bread before we even asked.. for our 11 month old.

Good food, good cheesecake, what made the night was the service.

Reviewed September 1, 2008

Had heard so many good things about food and service. Both were less than adequate. I got a pine needle in my food. I tried but couldn't think of anywhere a pine needle would come from on the menu but no.. Manager looked doubtful but relented and didn't make me pay for sandwich, only side and drink.??? Had to try the cheesecake, it was fair, have had much better. Certainly not the signature item one would expect.

Overall disappointing.

Been to The Cheesecake Factory? Share your experiences!