“Wonderful Chain”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Franchise restaurants can be boring after a while. Not so with the Cheesecake Factory. The have a comprehensive menu, good wine list, great desserts, and generally good service. The one located at the Westroads Mall in Omaha is excellent. The only drawback is that it is so popular the wait can be very long. We have lately been sitting at the bar with some very unexpected results. The bartender is one of the best we have ever encountered. We get immediate seating (after a hunt) and we have the best service in the house. This guy is a service genius. He prepares all the drinks for a very large establishment, carries on very good conversation with all his customers, mixes a great drink, takes your food order, serves the meal, and does it all with a smile and a positive demeanor. I would sit at the bar just to be entertained by this fellow. We love Cheesecake Factory and have found a way to avoid standing in line.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

It doesn't matter where I catch up with the CF it is good. We for lunch at this location in Omaha and loved it one more time. Ordered the salmon plate and it was perfectly done with the right flavor and sides. Great outdoor atmosphere by the end of Spring at this location. Strongly recommend it. And for dessert, of course, the ultimate Oreo Experience cheesecake.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Very good food - easy to find but hard to get back to Ft Dodge road. Get the Chicken Madiera - yum!!!!

Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

We can always count on good food every time we dine here. The service may vary from time to time. My "can't go wrong" dish selection is the Bang-bang chicken and shrimp. I highly recommend it.

1  Thank knhellesky
Reviewed June 12, 2013

The Cheesecake Factory suited our needs precisely. Our schedule was a bit off, so we weren’t’ sure whether we wanted lunch, dinner, or something in-between. We settled for in-between and were thoroughly pleased with every aspect of our dining experience.

The menu range was far broader than I had anticipated. The restaurant is far, far more than a specialty cheesecake place. The menu is extensive and offers a wide range of appetizers, salads, sandwiches, and, believe it or not, even lots of cheesecake. Had we been in the mood for a beverage, the restaurant has a nice bar area and could have offered a variety of alcoholic beverages.

My companion, more health conscious than I, ordered the Warm Asparagus Salad. Being in the mood for an alternative health food, I chose the Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Cheesecake. (Being smaller than the salad, I assumed the caloric content was probably about equal to my companion’s order). I also ordered a cup of coffee: great for a cool day and even greater with cheesecake.

Cheesecake Factory easily met our standards for food quality and for skilled, helpful, and friendly service. The restaurant is attractive in appearance and the prices are moderate. Prices are a bit higher than some places, but the quantity of food served creates great value for the money.

We even had a bonus bit of information from our server. She indicated that she often serves famed Omaha native, Warren Buffett. He is a regular customer and has his “special” table.

This occasion was our first Cheesecake Factory visit. It certainly won’t be our last!

Been to The Cheesecake Factory? Share your experiences!