“I'd Forgotten How Good Dario's Is”
Review of Dario's Brasserie

Dario's Brasserie
Ranked #51 of 1,387 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Belgian, French
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 50th
Description: Omaha's only Brasserie, serving the finest Belgian beers and traditional French-Belgian cuisine in the heart of Dundee.
Reviewed May 12, 2013

It has been a year or so since our last visit. Why did we wait so long. The food here is always outstanding, as are the drinks, wine, and, especially, the beers. And it is spring, so we got to start off with sautéed morels. Wow! Incredibly good. The stuffed tomatoes, with garbanzos among the fillings, were also a treat. We then finished with our third "appetizer", boar sausage with veggies and sauce on the side. Excellent. And a couple glasses of Delirium Tremens complemented the fare very well. We won't wait so long until our next return.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

If we were just driving around, we probably would have passed this by. But, having researched before our trip, we booked it & glad we did. Very warm atmosphere, terrific service, good food and extensive drinks list. Really, one of the few places where I'd say I'd come back even the next night. Very good !

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Very good restaurant. We had the mussels for an appetizer - those are a MUST. They were excellent! The ribs were very good, although not traditional prepared. That's a good thing - just don't expect your typical ribs when you order them. We were there kinda late, so they had run out of my wife's first two choices on the menu. She settled for the Croque Madame, which wasn't quite what she expected. Only food knock of the evening.

Wide beer selection and great atmosphere. My wife insists I point out that the white acoustical tile ceiling is the only knock on decor.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

This local restaurant never fails to deliver. We have dined there multiple times and have never been disappointed. The menu has something for everyone and to sum it up; everything is delicious! The short ribs are our favorite. The waiters are always friendly and able to give advice on wine selections and menu items.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I love the place and have been there numerous times enjoying everything I have eaten. This time we have more mussels! I do have a slight problem with the charges for alcohol. I appreciate their Belgium draft beer offering and enjoy trying things. But $38 but 2 shots of chartreuse that costs $50 a bottle is excessive. Even more interesting is that the bartender told us that hardly nobody orders the stuff? Eat the food, try fun Belgian ales, just don't finish the night at these prices. And unfortunately, we had a pretty girl with zero personality that must figure she'll make good cash because of the place, her looks, and the food-wrong! We are sales people ourselves and you have to deliver the whole package.

1  Thank Bob K