“Great Food, Great Wine Selection, Great Prices, Great Service”
Review of Marks

Marks
Reserve with OpenTable
Marks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 1,351 Restaurants in Omaha
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Blair, Nebraska
“Great Food, Great Wine Selection, Great Prices, Great Service”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

This restaurant in the revamped Dundee section of Omaha is somewhat of an old standard, but the food has always been superb when we are there. If you are a friend of the Vine, you will be happy with their selection of wines, and you can start your meal with their crusty french bread and whipped butter, gratis. What we enjoy is sitting next to the windows with the sun streaming through watching the passers by below, as well as people watching in the restaurant. Always filled with couples, friends, business and families, it is a neighborhood restaurant that makes you feel part of the place when you arrive. During the Spring, Summer and early Fall, there is an outdoor seating area that is a delight , a pleasant oasis for food, drink and conversation. Never had a bad meal, never had bad service, and try the Cubano sandwich for a small meal and just the right amount of saucy bite! The fries are thin and just that perfect amount of hot grease to make you think you are at your favorite childhood spot, or coincidentally at a small French Bistro in Lyons, Paris or Reims. A place to eat that you are not rushed, and you will leave well fed and relaxed. Good to call ahead for reservations if later in the day, but we have enjoyed popping in mid afternoon on a Saturday for a bite and to take a break for shopping, etc.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Viper51

Omaha, Nebraska
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Excellent Food, Atmposphere, Service and Wine. Brought some co-workers here and it was awesome. Reasonable prices on wine and always great specials. Want a getaway for 2 less than 50.00 Here is the place.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank AnyCabernet
Hastings, Nebraska
“Great food and great service”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

My family went for a birthday dinner. Our server was great and our food was cooked to perfection.

Visited February 2014
Overland Park, Kansas
“A Good choice.”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I took a co-worker to Mark's to show off what Omaha has to offer in food. This restaurant is in the charming neighborhood of Dundee. I have been to Mark's a few times before, it is wonderful little spot with an very good wine selection and food. Our waitress informed us of some wine by glass specials. My co-worker picked the white, & I the red. We both seemed pleased with the choice. I ordered butternut squash ravioli ($16) and my co-worker the a thai dish about the same price. Waitress said the thai dish was more sweet than spicy (hot) my co-worker thought it was spicy, but good. I enjoyed the ravioli, right amount of food and the sauce made the dish. The place itself is small, on nicer days, they have the patio set up for dining. Inside is small, the bar takes up half the space, best seats are by the windows.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Carol D
omaha
“Always a hit, never a miss”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Mark's is one of those places where you can stop in for a quick lunch or bring a group for dinner and never be disappointed. They have wonderful vegetarian choices, which is not the norm in Omaha. The food is delicious, and I have never had anything but impeccable service. I like it so much, I refer our B&B guests to it all of the time. Without fail, they report back on the excellent food and wonderful service. Thank you, Mark's, for giving my own guests such a great Omaha experience.

• Visited October 2013