See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

Great hotel with modern rooms and decor. Very clean, excellent service and friendly staff/owner. Very good breakfast buffet and cosy outside area/terrace, where you can enjoy a glass of wine in the afternoon sun. Location is close to Munich and the hotel is well-situated in the city of Allershausen with only a few minutes walk to a great Italian restaurant etc. Would definitely recommend it.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 20, 2016

I was travelling through and needed a room for one night near the Autobahn and this turned out to be the perfect choice. The room was nice with wood floor (no carpets) and extremely clean, so was the bathroom.

The hotel staff was extremely friendly and very accommodating to my needs. When I booked online, I indicated that I would arrive after 11:00 p.m. and I got a notice from the travel website that this is not possible. I then called the hotel and without any hesitation, they made arrangements for me to pick up the key when I arrived. Also, I had to leave around 7:00 a.m. in the morning and although breakfast typically starts at a later time, they opened up the breakfast buffet (which was great, too) early just for me.

I would definitely return.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
4  Thank Farouk Z
Reviewed June 29, 2015

Comfortable little hotel with very friendly and obliging hosts. The rooms were immaculately clean and the breakfast was lovely. Dieter even drove us to the airport to pick up our rental car because he felt sorry for us taking buses and trains there! Very enjoyable stay.

Room tip: Tall guests need to watch their heads on sloping ceilings or low doorways in some rooms.
Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 3, 2015 via mobile

Hotel Villa Rosa is located 20 minutes from Munich airport, in the small village of Allershausen. It is conveniently settled near the highway, altough far enough not to hear the noise of the cars. We booked for 150 euro a spacious double family room and the price included a very nice breakfast. The room was clean, big and very warm. Also the people managing the hotel were very friendly. Good value for money!

Date of stay: January 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 22, 2014

Nice hotel close to MUnic, very friendly and helpfull owners, very nice and clean room, great breakfast, free wi fi and parking, a lot of attention to details, they do everything to make us happy. We enjoyed the vist, excellent!!!!

Date of stay: October 2014