Lowest prices for your stay
$69
Fully refundable before Thu, Mar 7
Priceline
$69
travelup.com
$68
All reviews nice hotel reception team heidelberg area rooms are big recommend this hotel business trip wlan minibar miramar
Selected filters
Reviewed February 14, 2017

NH is a hotel chain I randomly use for seminars in germany.
This location offered a good stay good food clean rooms.
The only 2 points I have to subtract are that the AC was not working an I was not informed prior to my visit. And the wifi was really bad. Seminar rooms were great and the staff very attentive.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 3, 2017

Remote location. Hotel is small but still alright for European standard. The wifi was rather bad, and had a hard time connecting. It's good for a bed and breakfast standard, but nothing else. Was there on Christmas Eve.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 29, 2016

It was a good stay overall (room clean, breakfast ok, nice personal), but wifi sucks ; it is very slow, and even if you pay the premium fees, it does not work any better.
Other than that, parking is OK.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Reviewed November 9, 2016 via mobile

The hotel itself was average. Rooms were clean but paint on ceiling was pealing and the rooms were very small. I liked that their was a refrigerator in the rooms. Staff was very nice, friendly and helpful. Food was ok.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 15, 2016

This is a well-run hotel in a quiet neighbourhood. I agree with the people who suggested that it's a bit far from the downtown; if I had not had a car this would have been an issue. Since I had a car, it was a quick drive downtown to the the old town and Hermannshof, and there is abundant (paid) parking downtown.

The room was quite spacious with large windows, and had a good work area and lots of storage. WIFI for me was good.

The breakfast in the morning was varied and delicious, including a fresh pot of coffee at the table.

I used this as a base to visit Heidelberg as well, and it worked well. The stop for the tram into Heidelberg is only about 1 1/2 blocks away from the hotel. The trip into Heidelberg takes about 30 minutes, and you get off at the Bismarkplatz, at the western end of the old town in Heidelberg. The front desk staff were helpful in pointing me to the tram stop.

Since the weather was comfortable, there were no issues with air-conditioning (or any lack of it).

I would stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2016