1. The town of Weinheim is lovely. The centre is a 30 min walk from the hotel
2. Room is pretty good size
3. Check in staff fairly friendly.
4. Free parking.
What's not good
1. Not value for money at e150 exc Bfast
2. Wifi is free but only in the lobby. Every other hotel we've stayed in on this trip had free wifi hotel wide.
3. Lots of confusion over our booking. Hotel adamant our reservation was for single occupancy even though our paperwork said otherwise. Hence only one pillow in the room that took 3 visits to reception to fix.
4. Phone in room didn't work.
5. Bfast very poor value at e16
Sorry guys - if you are charging e150 per night you need to raise your game.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The four-star NH Weinheim Hotel is located on the famed Bergstrasse ("Mountain Road"), in the middle of the Rhine-Neckar triangle and in the beautiful Odenwald Mountains (a low mountain range). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your NH Weinheim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.