Easy to find and generaly well managed resort. Lovely views from the accomodation. Not enough facilities for the volumes of visitors e.g. enough pools but not enough area to accomodate you if not in the pool. Insufficient leisure areas to simply relax by the pool or lake. All felt a bit cramped with so many people vying for the little free space available.
Nice family feling around the centre and the best of french values on show, with no UK teenagers trying to consume as much alcohol as possible. Good, amateur entertainment daytime and evening and again, a strong family feel to it. Not for teenagers/couples and or families who prefer a loud, lively and 24 hr bar/club type atmosphere.
Accomodation was central to most amenities and parking available, relatively close by.
Accomodation fairly basic but OK.
Do NOT shop at the on-site general store as the prices are highly inflated. There are local supermarches available nearby, so take the car and fill up also! They can be found in Pont-Royal itself or in nearby Lambesc, using the large Casino supermarket.
Must visit Aix-en-provence for day trip at least.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Provence, in the Luberon, between Aix-en-Provence and Avignon. Golf, horse riding, tennis, Children’s and teenager clubs (3 months to 18 years) The choice of apartments, houses and luxury villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Village Club Pont Royal en Provence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Resort Pont-Royal En Provence Hotel Mallemort
- Pierre And Vacances Resort Pont-Royal En Provence
- Village Club Pont Royal En Provence Provence-Alpes-Cote D'Azur/Mallemort, France