The hotel is not too far from Marseilles airport and well located to visit Provence.
The room was not modern and pretty small, but clean with well equipped kitchen.
Interior parking was practical even though it is an extra charge.
Wi-Fi is available, but there is no computer at the lobby to connect to internet...
The site is beautiful with lake, lot a flowers and nice view on the mountains.
We did not have time to see all installations, but wave pool was nice and local market directly on the site was appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Provence, in the Luberon, between Aix-en-Provence and Avignon. Golf, horse riding, tennis, Children’s and teenager clubs (3 months to 18 years) The choice of apartments, houses and luxury villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Village Pierre & Vacances Pont Royal en Provence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Resort Pont-Royal En Provence Hotel Mallemort
- Pierre And Vacances Resort Pont-Royal En Provence
- Village Pierre & Vacances Pont Royal En Provence Provence-Alpes-Cote D'Azur/Mallemort, France