looked as if they had tried to re-docorate but had done a terrible job. Having to pay for parking outside or near to your accomodation but there is no alternative parking.
There were 2 conferences whilst we were there, so the 2 restaurants could not cope. One bar (golf club) served coffee in the afternoon, but that was it, The other bars/restaurants closed at 10! Would not like to go in July/August, just don't see how they could cope. Cannot recommend this venue and would not re-book with this company even at a different resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Provence, in the Luberon, between Aix-en-Provence and Avignon. Golf, horse riding, tennis, Children’s and teenager clubs (3 months to 18 years) The choice of apartments, houses and luxury villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Priceline so you can book your Village Club Pont Royal en Provence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Resort Pont-Royal En Provence Hotel Mallemort
- Pierre And Vacances Resort Pont-Royal En Provence
- Village Club Pont Royal En Provence Provence-Alpes-Cote D'Azur/Mallemort, France