I spent 2 nights at this lovely hotel. The owners were great and I felt like I was staying at their home. It was my birthday when I was there and Frédéric opened some champagne to celebrate. Attention is paid to every detail in this small hotel. I stayed in the "Room with a View" which was quite large and wonderfully decorated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boutique Hotel La Maison Sur La Sorgue and its hosts offer you charming suites in a former private mansion in the heart of l' Isle sur la Sorgue.You enter by an unassuming door, which opens into a serie of cool rooms through wich you glimpse a verdant garden laid out on the banks of the Sorgue river under a majestic Sycamore.We eargely await you, and rest at your disposal to help you organize your stay in Provence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, MrandMrsSmith, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Maison sur la Sorgue - Esprit de France reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Sur La Sorgue Hotel l`Isle-Sur-La-Sorgue
- La Maison Sur Sorgue
- La Maison Sur La Sorgue - Esprit De France L'Isle-Sur-La-Sorgue