From the moment we arrived until the moment we departed, Frederic and his family treated us like we were at home at Maison Sur La Sorgue. And what a home it was! Boasting a fantastic location in the center of town, Isle Sur La Sorgue is a great base for touring Provence. The markets and restaurants make for a good retreat after a day of touring the Luberon, the Rhone Valley wine towns, and Avignon. Even better, La Maison is at once luxe, cozy, and modern. You'll sleep well, awaken to the sound of bells, enjoy the morning breakfast, and hear Frederic's great instructions for how to spend your days of leisure. What can be bad?!?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boutique Hotel La Maison Sur La Sorgue and its hosts offer you charming suites in a former private mansion in the heart of l' Isle sur la Sorgue.You enter by an unassuming door, which opens into a serie of cool rooms through wich you glimpse a verdant garden laid out on the banks of the Sorgue river under a majestic Sycamore.We eargely await you, and rest at your disposal to help you organize your stay in Provence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your La Maison sur la Sorgue - Esprit de France reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Sur La Sorgue Hotel l`Isle-Sur-La-Sorgue
- La Maison Sur Sorgue
- La Maison Sur La Sorgue - Esprit De France L'Isle-Sur-La-Sorgue