L'ile sur La Sorgue is a magical place and staying in the centre of this historic town in a tastefully renovated boutique hotel was a great idea. We booked on the 'net and emails from Frederic were friendly and the site for the hotel was very user friendly and informative. The house exceeded expectations and they were high given the photos and descriptions. A modest door opened to a tastefully decorated entry and you could see the lovely courtyard garden beyond. Our suite was the shadow suite and among other things we particularly liked the comfortable bed, bathrobes and having our own private terrace. Breakfast was included and like everything here was artistic and served with flair. Frederic and Marie Claude were fabulous hosts- his restaurant suggestions were excellent. They also have a shop so you can buy some of the items you admire using in the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boutique Hotel La Maison Sur La Sorgue and its hosts offer you charming suites in a former private mansion in the heart of l' Isle sur la Sorgue.You enter by an unassuming door, which opens into a serie of cool rooms through wich you glimpse a verdant garden laid out on the banks of the Sorgue river under a majestic Sycamore.We eargely await you, and rest at your disposal to help you organize your stay in Provence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your La Maison sur la Sorgue - Esprit de France reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Sur La Sorgue Hotel l`Isle-Sur-La-Sorgue
- La Maison Sur Sorgue
- La Maison Sur La Sorgue - Esprit De France L'Isle-Sur-La-Sorgue