This is a lovely place to stay in an excellent location. Frederic and Marie- Claude are so helpful and friendly. Everything is spotless and the breakfasts could be photographed for a magazine they look so perfect! There are lots of good restaurants and cafes nearby. I advise pre booking your parking space through the hotel as parking is very much at a premium, especially on market days. The markets are on Thursday and Sunday and surround La Maison. Book one of the suites with a sunny terrace. Would love to go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boutique Hotel La Maison Sur La Sorgue and its hosts offer you charming suites in a former private mansion in the heart of l' Isle sur la Sorgue.You enter by an unassuming door, which opens into a serie of cool rooms through wich you glimpse a verdant garden laid out on the banks of the Sorgue river under a majestic Sycamore.We eargely await you, and rest at your disposal to help you organize your stay in Provence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your La Maison sur la Sorgue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Sur La Sorgue Hotel l`Isle-Sur-La-Sorgue
- La Maison Sur Sorgue
- La Maison Sur La Sorgue L'Isle-Sur-La-Sorgue, France - Provence