La Maison Sur La Sorgue was a charming, luxurious, beautifully decorated inn to stay in Provence. The hosts have traveled around the world and have beautiful pieces, like Buddhas from Burma, and other artwork and photography throughout the hotel with modern accents that makes every view and corner captivating. On either side of the hotel is the couple's gallery and store with beautiful artwork, home goods, jewelry, etc. The couple hosts are so warm, lovely, and knowledgeable - all of Frederic's recommendations for touring and restaurants were fantastic and we felt so well cared for throughout. Over a glass of wine, Frederic explained to us lovely towns in the area we could easily drive to and helped us make reservations at simply divine restaurants in Provence. This boutique hotel is situated in the heart of the quaint town, L'Isle sur la sorgue, that is filled with lovely shops, antiques, open-air markets, and cafes and bridges along the Sorgue river. The "Room on a Loggia" where we stayed has a luxurious king-sized bed, beautiful shower, and expansive terrace overlooking the courtyard. During the chilly mistral winds, the room was warm, cozy, and well-appointed. The included breakfasts are just so delicious presented with modern, beautiful china and cutlery, we savored the pastries, bread, cheese, fruits, jams, coffee, etc.. My husband and I felt the whole experience was very relaxing and romantic, we felt so lucky to have stayed at La Maison sur la Sorgue, and can't wait to come back in the future! It is worth every penny and we'd recommend it highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boutique Hotel La Maison Sur La Sorgue and its hosts offer you charming suites in a former private mansion in the heart of l' Isle sur la Sorgue.You enter by an unassuming door, which opens into a serie of cool rooms through wich you glimpse a verdant garden laid out on the banks of the Sorgue river under a majestic Sycamore.We eargely await you, and rest at your disposal to help you organize your stay in Provence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Maison sur la Sorgue - Esprit de France reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Sur La Sorgue Hotel l`Isle-Sur-La-Sorgue
- La Maison Sur Sorgue
- La Maison Sur La Sorgue - Esprit De France L'Isle-Sur-La-Sorgue