We stayed during early September. This is a lovely old French house set in enormouss grounds reminiscent of a park. Very quiet with some 8 or so bedrooms and often we had the pool area to ourselves. This is a small intimate pool with very comfortable sunbeds and mattresses, surrounded by meadows and trees. The bedroom was large and whilst not exactly state of the art somewhat boutique/shabby chique was quiet and comforable. Big bathroom with everything you could need. Delightful courtyard for breakfast. The owner, Poppy was absolutely charming. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would recommend this for a quiet break in lovely surroundings. A car is a must as the hotel is remote from all the neighbouring towns and villages.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This mill right on the river la Sorgue welcomes our guests with warmth and conviviality. With 5 rooms, 2 connecting for family, 2 suites, one wheelchair accessible bedroom with a private terrace and a two-bedroom-cottage, it proposes all the choices for a wonderful discovery of Provence in a very personal and confortable touch. 20 Minutes from Avignon, Gordes and Saint Remy de Provence and only 5 minutes from l'Isle sur la Sorgue, it is a perfect location to come back and relax every day after a discovering day trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotel.de, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Bastide Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Bastide Rose Hotel Le Thor
- La Bastide Rose Le Thor, Provence-Alpes-Cote D'Azur, France