A Simple farmhouse turned into a charming, peaceful, well located B&B with a great restaurant. Try shopping at a nearby market and then cooking lunch with Emanuelle. Poppy Salenger is a charming hostess with tremendous taste and full of good ideas. This little gem is worth spending some time at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This mill right on the river la Sorgue welcomes our guests with warmth and conviviality. With 5 rooms, 2 connecting for family, 2 suites, one wheelchair accessible bedroom with a private terrace and a two-bedroom-cottage, it proposes all the choices for a wonderful discovery of Provence in a very personal and confortable touch. 20 Minutes from Avignon, Gordes and Saint Remy de Provence and only 5 minutes from l'Isle sur la Sorgue, it is a perfect location to come back and relax every day after a discovering day trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotel.de, Travelocity, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Bastide Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Bastide Rose Hotel Le Thor
- La Bastide Rose Le Thor, Provence-Alpes-Cote D'Azur, France