“There were 5 people in our party. All of...”
Review of Big Horn Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Big Horn Restaurant
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 24, 2010

There were 5 people in our party. All of us had a woderfull experience. The atmosphere was great the service was also great. I had the New York steak, it was amazing. We will def be going back. I am recomending it to my coworkers and friends!

Reviewed August 7, 2009

My wife and I live a block or so from the bighorn and eat there often and love the food. We ate often at carlos but they have closed so tried the bighorn. The chicken tajine and lamb kebobs are incredible. The burgers and steaks are excellent as well. The service is always great. This restaurant and the bistro are our favorite places to eat dinner in Boulder City.

Reviewed June 23, 2009

While I think my lamb kabob was substituted with beef (without informing me), my big gripe was the glacial service.

1  Thank DickandDolly
Reviewed June 1, 2009

Options included Mediterranean and Italian dishes. We opted for home made pastas and med appetizers. Med salad was perfect ( cuc's, olives, tomato, onion, olive oil, oregano, lemon and pepper) very refreshing. Aziza was an excellent server and the staff interacted well with the customers and each other. Will retun if in the area again. It is also directly in front of the Boulder Dam Hotel.

Reviewed May 21, 2009

Four of us had dinner last week on our way to a trip through the Southwest. The steaks were the best we had during the entire trip. The service was delightful. A real find!