“Outstanding Food! Outstanding Service! A must dine when in Boulder City ”
Review of Southwest Diner

Southwest Diner
Ranked #4 of 70 Restaurants in Boulder City
Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

When in Boulder City, have a fine dine at the Southwest Diner. Made from scratch Southwestern American cuisine that is second to none. Great Bloody Mary’s! Don’t leave without buying the coolest “Coffee Cup” in Boulder City & the best pie next to moms.

Sara F, Manager at Southwest Diner, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

This is absolute music to our ears! We are so happy to hear that your recent visit with us was this great! And don't worry-- we won't tell mom! We can't wait for you to join us again!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,093)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The fish tacos were delicious but waited a full hour for our food last Sunday night. I ordered cherry pie for desert. Was hoping they might offer a discount or free desert for such an unreasonable wait, but no such luck. That's why I'm taking the time to write the negative review. That is such a basic customer service concept...

1  Thank Todd W
Sara F, Owner at Southwest Diner, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Todd,
I would like to apologize that you experienced a wait, as we do train our employees to be as timely as possible. We encourage all guests to bring any concerns to the attention of management while still dining in, as we are happy to accommodate to the best of our ability. We hope that you can understand that this is not a representation of our business and will give us another try in the future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Friendly fast service, clean, highly recommend the chorizo and eggs. My wife loved the banana bread.

Hello! Thank you for the 5-star review we really appreciate it! The Chorizo & eggs are a fan favorite here, along with the banana bread as well. It is great to hear you had an enjoyable visit with us. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After a visit to the Hoover Dam, my husband and I had lunch at the Southwest Diner. There was plenty of close street parking. Cute atmosphere and covered outdoor seating available. I really enjoyed the Taco salad, which was very heavy compared to most salads with base of beans, topped with chili and covered in lettuce, tomatoes, cheddar cheese, and sour cream. A very large & heavy salad served in a pie dish, I did not finish it. If we were rating based upon my Taco Salad I'd give them 4 stars. My husband had the grilled chicken breast sandwich. He said it was obviously frozen food heated up. In addition, his fries arrived cold.

Hello, While I am glad to hear that most of your visit was positive, I would like to apologize for any inconsistency that caused a rating of only three stars. Our customers are our main priority, and never want guests to leave with an experience that is nothing above average! We would love to know more on what you did and did not enjoy about your visit, as we are always looking to make improvements based on our customer’s constructive criticism. When you have the chance, please contact us at info@southwestdinerbouldercity.com with more details of your visit. We thank you for your feedback and hope that we have the opportunity to serve you again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We found the Southwest Diner a few years ago and it has become a destination on each trip to the Las Vegas area. We have eaten there many times and have always enjoyed great meals and fast, friendly service at reasonable prices. The facility is quaint, clean and always tastefully landscaped and decorated. (Love the truck) See you next trip!!!!!

Sara F, General Manager at Southwest Diner, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi There, Thank you for the 5-star review! It is so nice to hear that you enjoyed our food & our service! We take pride in everything that we do, and the feedback you provided ensures us that we're doing a good job! We can't wait to see you on your next trip!