“Best Breakfast”

Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed August 7, 2014

We were passing through town and happened to run across this diner while looking for a place for breakfast on our way to Utah via Hoover Dam. It turned out to be a great find. Staff was very gracious and food was the best. I had the Mexican Breakfast Casserole (don't remember the actual name) that the staff recommended - best ever, I want the recipe to make it myself. I would go back in a heartbeat.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

We found this on our way home from a very long drive. I'm so glad we did. The food was wonderful and the service was great. They had a great selection and the decor had a vintage, country feel. This will be our go to place next time we are in Boulder City.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

We stopped here back in December and I have always meant to write a review. We stopped in Boulder City on our way to Hoover Damn and decided to eat at Southwest Diner. It was pretty packed with locals and our server was great. It turned out that our server was Cindy Ford the owner and she was great and told us that we should stick around for the Christmas Parade that day! Loved the food, awesome service and will definitely stop here again if we get the chance to pass through Boulder City again!

Reviewed July 25, 2014

The Southwest Diner in the heart of historic downtown Boulder City Nevada is one of the best family owned little restaurants you can find in this area. Service is fast and friendly and the food tastes great. They feature American and Mexican dishes. Prices are reasonable. What more can I say?

Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here after going to the Hoover Dam and had a wonderful dinning experience. The staff are very friendly and the place is really cute. There lemonade is delicious and all drinks are served in big mason jars. The food was beyond yummy and I'd highly recommend the fajita salad! Very reasonably priced for our group of six it was the cheapest but best meal we had had so far on our holiday. They have this bowl of exfoliant scrub in the bathroom that leaves your hands so smooth! Wonderful place and definitely worth stopping at if you pass through.