“Fabulous food!”

Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Had lunch here,sitting outside.At first service seemed slow but it picked up really quickly,in fact our waiter was perfect.He was really friendly,helpful and just downright smiley!
I ordered taco salad and it was delicious. Everything was really fresh,the chili had just the right amount of heat,the guacamole was home made and tasty and it was served on a bed of light,crisp tortillas.
My husband had chicken fajitas which he loved,except they were not served with salsa which was unusual. They come with one huge warm tortilla but the server asked if he wanted more ,which he didn't. This also came with soup or salad,he chose chicken noodle soup which was packed with flavour.
They were out of their signature pie which is strawberry,rhubarb so we shared blueberry served warm with icecream....heaven!
Total bill with a beer and an iced tea was $34,which for home made,tasty meals like these is a steal. Go....but sit outside if you can ,inside was a bit ordinary.

1  Thank SharonandAlan19

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Good homemade food with reasonable prices and friendly service. Pancakes were huge and waffles substantial.

1  Thank Starfish2661
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I love diners and this will become another of my favorites. They make their own breads which gave you that feeling of home. I ordered steak and eggs with hashbrown and wheat toast and all was really great and my husband had the same except with banana nut bread which i am glad they brought after the meal because I could have done that alone with my coffee.

1  Thank Marlene M
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Wow, the place was packed on a tues night and we came late. Good selection for a diner, awesome food, fast friendly and very reasonable. We were very satisfied and will most def return.

1  Thank jimimy
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Had breakfast here twice in our 4 day stay and wanted to go every day. Warm and friendly service with a cozy hometown feel. Breakfast menu has many good choices and the items we had were great. "those potatoes" with green peppers and onions topped off a standard eggs,bacon,potatoes breakfast that was carefully prepared and tasty. My wife tried one of the feature sandwiches with bacon,egg,avocodo, and some other toppings and it was very good... large..had the second half for lunch the next day. This would by my go-to breakfast place if I lived nearby.