“Local Greasy spoon.”

Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Food was good a little over priced even with our discount. Fighting the flys off was a real turn off. The owners should have something in place to combat those pesky little critters

Write a ReviewReviews (1,030)

Reviewed June 21, 2013

We stopped here for lunch a few weeks ago as we made our way from Las Vegas to Flagstaff and were very pleasantly surprised to find such a neat little cafe in such a small, isolated town. The food was wonderful, great iced tea came in a Mason jar, and the staff couldn't have been more helpful and friendly. Real homey atmosphere, and clearly a lot of locals as customers, which I think is always a good sign. Try the BLT with Avocado.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

My husband and I eat here at least once a month or more. We absolutely LOVE this place. We used to regularly eat at another place but one day we tried Southwest Diner and I am SO glad we did! We were blown away at how delicious the food was and how cute and cozy the atmosphere was. Even sitting on their outside porch is great. They have plenty of seating so you don't often have to wait long to get in and the food comes out quick and piping hot. It's a MUST try if you are in town. Our favorites are the Southwest Potato Pancakes and the Chiles Rellenos! DELICIOUS! I might have to get in the car and head over there now just talking about it!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

This is a great stop on the way to Lake Mead from Vegas. We left our LV strip hotel around 9:00am and were enjoying a great breakfast by 10:00. Pancakes were pretty standard, but the waffles were much better. The staff was very friendly and had the kitchen take care of our special requests with no problem. The side of applesauce is delicious, as was the Southwest potato pancakes. If you like iced tea, the standard bell jar is filled with 32 oz. to your liking. Make sure to have the home made breads, too.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

My husband and I were driving from Las Vegas to the Hoover Dam and decided to stop for breakfast. We noticed there were several cars in the parking lot so we thought it must be a good place to eat. We were so glad we stopped! My husband had a Breakfast Burrito and I had a Chicken Burrito. They were delicious. The portions are large and the prices are reasonable. I didn't catch the name of our waiter, but he was good and extremely friendly.