“Cute place, great food, lovely staff” 5 of 5 bubbles

Southwest Diner
Ranked #3 of 61 Restaurants in Boulder City
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Diner
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rosebud, Australia
“Cute place, great food, lovely staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2011

After the horror, sleaze and disappointment of Las Vegas it was so nice to be back in a small town , and find and comfortable and friendly diner. The food was fresh and tasty, and a generous serve. We both had a Great Southwest Sandwich. I had "The Avocado BLT" and onion rings..huge!! Pies looked fabulous but I was too full! My friend really enjoyed his enormous "Chili Size" smothered with Chili and onion.
Home style cooking and good prices are found here, as well as a nice atmosphere & decor, and cheery staff. I would go back here, no worries!

• Visited June 2011

• Czech first
Overton, Nevada
“My new favorite place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2011

I live a couple hours away from Boulder City but I keep finding myself taking the drive back just to eat here. The food is great, the service is kind, and the place is adorable and cozy.

• Visited May 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Victoria, Canada
“I love finding places like this.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2011

This little restaurant is about 2 blocks past the turn-off to the Hoover Dam, and well worth the detour. Our server was excellent. I was unfamiliar with a couple of the ingredients on the menu, and twice she ran to the kitchen to get me a taste. I had a sandwich, and the only disappointment was that it was not on their fabulous home-made bread that my husband had as toast with his corned-beef hash. The pies looked delicious, but our large main servings prevented us from having any. We had intended to go back for dessert, but took a different route back to LV. We won't be back to that part of the country again for a while, but would make the trip from LV to Lake Mead to eat there again. PS_ not many veggie options - had to order a bacon/avacado sandwich w/o the bacon.

Visited May 2011
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
“Nice place to stop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2011

We stopped here for breakfast on our way to the Hoover Dam. The food was very good. Good selection to choose from. Decent prices. Service was good.

Visited April 2011
“Fresh home made food,friendly atmosphere...my favorite place to eat.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2011

It is the greatest place to eat in boulder city nv...the food is fresh,home made! Their dinner menu is to die for! They have great customer service, friendly staff...it doesnt get any better than southwest diner!