“Pizza was yummy!”

Tony's Pizza
Ranked #18 of 65 Restaurants in Boulder City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Nothing special..just a local pizza shop. Not real clean but staff was friendly and food was reasonable priced and delicious!

There are newer reviews for Tony's Pizza

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Pizza was fast and tasty, perfect for a hungry family. Reasonably priced. Don't expect a lot of gourmet ingredients (smoked salmon, etc). just basic pizza.

Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in the charming little downtown area of Boulder City this afternoon between stops at Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam and decided to look for a pizza place after bypassing the "burger" options offered by McDonald's and Burger King on Rt. 93.

Since it was mid-afternoon, we only needed some pizza slices to tide us over for a few hours until dinner. After ordering 5 slices, we waited at least 10 minutes for them (I'm presuming a slice pie wasn't available so they baked a fresh new pie, especially since they were right-out-of-the-oven hot).

Although I appreciated a fresh pizza vs. dried-out old slices, the pizza was disappointing. The crust was very thin and the sauce/cheese were very runny and oily. Take a look at the picture of my paper plate and notice the oily residue. Not good. The only positive I can say is that the slices were large since Tony's evidently cuts their pizzas into 6 slices instead of the more usual 8 slices. Even still, I'm hard pressed to give Tony's more than a "2"; I'm quite surprised at the number of higher ratings by others here on TripAdvisor.

1  Thank Rotsiefan
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Stopped at Tony's Pizza with friends this past weekend after working up an appetite visiting Hoover Dam. This is not a fancy place. Just a local pizza joint, that our friends knew about and introduced us to. We sat outside in the old historic section of Boulder City. Ordered some mild wings (OK), and thier 'Ultimate' large pizza. It was REALLY GOOD! perfect size for 4 adults, giving us 2 nice slices each. Definitely a better choice than the fast food places along the highway !

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We recently moved to Boulder City and of course had to see what was around that we would enjoy. My boyfriend had gone in a week before we moved and got a soda and said that the staff were rude. I thought that couldn't possibly be, but we went back again and ordered a pizza for take out and when we went to pick it up, it was handed to us and that was it. No, "thanks, come again" nothing. The pizza is mediocre at best and I think that we will be going to Vinny's from now on.